skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Portfolio
Animation
Illustration
Character Design
Storyboards
Life Drawing
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Paint by Numbers
These are some concept paintings I've done recently for a short 2d animated film I'm working on at school. Also I need a haircut.
1 comment:
Shelly
said...
Very cool! The style is very interesting.
October 15, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom Giles
mediocre artist
View my complete profile
Network
Patrons
Fellows I Follow
Deja View
The Subtle Blogger
Brilliant Anyway
Animation Backgrounds
One Frame Per Doodle
Heidi Jo
Sketch Adventure!
Hog Heaven- The Art of Todd Harris
Keith Lango Animation
Sam Ricks
THE ART OF DAVE PIMENTEL
Toby Shelton: stuff i did
Marco's Stuff
Sam's Tasty Art
Julien Bizat
Rad how to
Glenn Art
Mark's Sketchblog
HEADLESS PRODUCTIONS BLOG
Temple
Jed Henry Illustration
Extracurricular activities
I Am ADDam
AustinTranslation
C L O C K R O O M
SkottieYoung.com
Longfish
Andrew Redford Young
Gillianimation
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2012
(8)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(1)
Paint by Numbers
►
September
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
Total High Fives
1 comment:
Very cool! The style is very interesting.
Post a Comment